In light of the recent Corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak, we kindly request that, if you are experiencing mild cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, fatigue, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or cough, to please remain home as a precaution to prevent further transmission to others.
For everyone benefit, please continue all of your current medications and do the following good practices:
* Clean your hands often (with soap and water for 20 seconds or an alcohol based hand sanitizer).
* Avoid close contact with even small groups of people.
* Stay home if you’re sick and follow quarantine instructions.
* Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
* Wear your mask. It helps to protect you and those around you.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19, get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include (but are not limited to):
* Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
* Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
* New confusion or inability to arouse
* Bluish lips or face
(This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your PCP for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.)
Helpful Links (just click on the link):
Allegheny County COVID Vaccine Information (tons of useful information and answers to your questions)
CDC site with good information about the COVID Vaccine